Sunday, September 25, 2011

San Diego

It's about 2 hours from our hotel in Pasadena to San Diego so we planned on getting there by lunch time. I found Cafe Chloe through Yelp and it was really delicious.

How cute is my lavender lemonade?


 I got a small cheese plate and pomme frites with dipping sauces.


 Next up was the San Diego Zoo! It was AMAZING. Dan's first stop was the most important:


I have a lot more zoo pictures on my regular phone, but here's a nice one of the flamingos.


My friend Erin used to live in SD and recommended Pokez for Mexican food. We met up with our friend Jimmy for dinner and it was good! I got potato flautas and they were ginormous.

I'm going to try to hit the hay early tonight. We have an early start and it's a full day of traveling to get back home. I'm sad it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment